Dienstag, 21. Juli 2009

Long Time No See

Yes yes yes, I haven't written anything in a while. Well, I was busy watching movies, going out and sitting in the sun reading (as you probably have expected me to do). Also, I worked, and I must admit that last week for the first time I really encountered the barriers of language which was a little frustrating and forced me into a little homesickness.
But sun always helps and so it passed quickly and I am back on track in the brazilian adventure.

The good news are, that my appartment was 99,9% approved (I won't give it a 100 until I have the contract in front of me) and I can probably move on the 30th or 31st of August.
My furniture and cloths and most importantly my bed and my music have safely arrived in Sao Paulo and passed customs, so I will get them all the moment I move in :)

Today I took a little roadtrip for work and went together with two colleagues, Franziska and Emerson, to Rio Verde to visit some clients. It is very interesting so far and I am impressed how much I actually understand, yet a little frustrated with not being able to answer as quickly as I wish ... ah well, it will come with time and I still have plenty of it left.

This was a little chaotic now, and short, but nonetheless its something and I will write more and especially in more detail about the last week and its crazyness in a couple of days. Stay tuned ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen