Samstag, 25. Juli 2009

saturday afternoon life

I am soooooo close. I am so close that I can barely wait for it anymore.
Latest news are, that probably on monday I can sign my contract and hopefully get my keys on thursday. I will have to confirm that, so that I can make sure that my stuff arrives on friday. MOVING ON THE WEEKEND! WHOOOO HOOOOOO! :)

That is why I wanted to go and check out some furniture today, but unfortunately they were all closed. It is this street, actually around the corner from where I will soon, very soon, live where there are many small furniture stores. Many of them look more like garage sales, but I heard that if you look hard you might find really nice pieces as they make them all themselves and often copy or get inspiration from the selling designs. Now, this doesnt really say that much as the most selling designs here arent really what I like, but it is worth a try... I thought... until I found out they were all closed.

So I went to the big shopping center instead to have something to eat. I got a loooooot of sushi and wandered around among the bookstores and in the one furniture store (Tok e Stok, like Ikea just way smaller and way more expensive ;) and checked my options there.

When I came back to the car it was actually very nice outside, not too hot anymore yet not dark. So I decided to pass by my soon-to-be home and check out the parc right in front of it.
Its was a great idea, cause the park was full of people. Kids playing, people lying on blankets, some joggers and many many dog-walkers. I felt very comfortable there and ended up just watching for half an hour or more, drinking some water.
I need to go there more often, and I will, soon... Looks like a nice spot to meet some people outside of work too...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen