Sonntag, 17. August 2008

Arriving in Singapore

The Muezzin woke me at 5am. I fell asleep again and then got up at ten to pack my things together and to catch a cab to the airport. The hostel has its own cabs and so it didn't take a long time to search for one and it even was 2 Euros cheaper than the normal one.
Because I received my 1000 baht deposit back, I still had 20 Euros to spend on the airport. But I figured this wouldn't be a problem, I mean, it is the airport. Airports are expensive...
The first 65 were for the taxi driver, cause I asked him to take the toll way. I arrived, checked in and still had two hours left to get my plane. I went to one of the bars and ordered a very Thai breakfast: Noodle Soup. Good thing I had been up for quite some hours by now... I also asked her for a Pepsi. In the end I paid 270 baht... So I moved on and bought a small coup of icecream. Another 40. And now? A coffee... Another 90. Time to board the plane. Ah well, the rest I can keep and glue into my picture album ;)

I arrived at my friends place at around eight. We took a short swim in the pool and then went to eat at a terrace in the city, where they had really good shrimps and lots of beer.
After we came home, my friend Kati and I sat on the terrace and talked until 5:30h in the morning, then I went to bed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen